Below are a few ways we are showing our appreciation to Bell teachers & staff this year:
1) The PTSA gathered digital holiday greetings from the community and delivered them to all Bell teachers and staff in December. We set up a table at the school with a succulent, cocoa, a small treat, and a personalized card (with your digital greetings) for all 84 staff members (including pre-k). Thank you Tammy Sittnick for volunteering your time and making this such a wonderful event! Check out the Facebook post to see images of the event.
2) The PTSA worked with the school to gather Amazon wishlists from all teachers and staff who wish to participate. The feedback has been wonderful and the teachers are thrilled to see such gratitude from our community. They especially love the digital gift notes their students write when purchasing the gift(s).
Consider purchasing an item for a Bell teacher or staff member through their Amazon wish list to show your appreciation and gratitude. It's truly amazing what our teachers do for our students and families. Let's show them how much we respect and honor what they give to our families and our community.
A few things worth noting about the Amazon wish lists:
Not all teachers are participating. If there is not a wish list next to their name, they have chosen to not participate.
- There is no deadline for these wish lists. Feel free to show your support by purchasing items off these lists at anytime.
- Each teacher and staff member is assigned to a group (the group number is in the excel document). Please consider sending a gift to everyone in the same group as we want to ensure no staff members are forgotten.
- If a wishlist is low on items, please email email@example.com and we will work with the staff member to add to their list.
- When you checkout through the list, please make sure to select "Gift Registry Address" for the shipping address, so the item will ship directly to their home (see below image for example). If you do not see this option, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with the teacher to update their shipping info.